1. U11 plays 9 v 9 this season not 7 v 7. Only U10's play 7 v 7.
2. The build out line is mandatory by US Soccer for the U10 age group. John will be sending out information today.
3. Team packets will be picked up the post office today. Almost all are supposed to be 1 day delivery. The card in the packets to be provided to the referee before the start of the match is updated.
4. Rosters must be completed asap. Nothing is entered at all for 17 teams.
5. Background checks must be processed. I will be review each club tonight. Background checks are required for all adults on the front and back of the roster. If you require assistance call the state office.
6. New clubs, VYSA requires all clubs have a concussion policy in place. Send me a copy of your policy. If you need assistance, I can provide you a sample that meets the requirements.
7. Reminder, those teams traveling to OBX, no heading in the game is allowed U10 - U12 ages. In Virginia, the rule is no heading by players 10 years old an younger. This rule is specific to the player not the age of the team.