Teams are to contact their Club Rep with all questions.
Except in the case of an emergency, the Administrator must limit his/her interactions to:
Board of Directors
VSL committee chairpersons
The Administrator is available extra hours on game days when weather conditions warrant.
The Complete VSL Guide to Rain
E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO TEAM OFFICIALS, PLAYERS WILL BE SENT VIA CONSTANT CONTACT.
Home team is required to call the away team.
Dawn, or three hours before 1st game:
· Club rep determines field conditions and contacts VSL Administrator if needed.
· Club rep notifies all coaches with home games of any changes and/or cancellations
· Home team coaches notify visitors that fields are closed and/or changes are necessary. Those coaches in turn notify their teams.
NO LATER THAN 10:00 AM
· The Club makes the rainout decision and notifies the Administrator
· Administrator notifies referee assignors.
· All rescheduling is the responsibility of VSL Administrator.