VSL Weather Hotline – 757 886-5092 Teams are to contact their Club Rep with all questions.
Call the VSL Hotline for game day information such as cancellations and/or reschedules. The VSL Administrator maintains the VSL Hotline. Except in the case of an emergency, the Administrator must limit his/her interactions to:
Board of Directors
VSL committee chairpersons
The Administrator is available extra hours on game days when weather conditions warrant.
The Complete VSL Guide to Rain
E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO TEAM OFFICIALS WILL BE SENT VIA THE GOTSPORTS PROGRAM AND VYSA DATABASE.
Call the HOTLINE for weather related announcements
HOTLINE 757-886-5092 Club Field Hotlines are listed on the website vasoccerleague.com
Dawn, or three hours before 1st game:
· Club rep determines field conditions and contacts VSL Administrator if needed.
· Club rep notifies all coaches with home games of any changes and/or cancellations
· Home team coaches notify visitors that fields are closed and/or changes are necessary. Those coaches in turn notify their teams.
Two hours before 1st game:
· The Club makes the rainout decision and notifies the Administrator
· Administrator notifies referee assignors.
· All rescheduling is the responsibility of VSL Administrator.